Friday, September 21, 2007

The Tragedy Of Nurin Jazlin


The mystery of the missing Nurin Jazlin was solved. According to Utusan Malaysia, the DNA test of Nurin Jazlin matched with her parents bloods & the dental records from her school also matched. Her father still can't accept the body was his daughter & keep on asking the Police Force to find his daughter. The science proofed that the body was his daughter. I do know that it's hard for him to accept the death of his love one. I do experienced the same situation when my mom passed away. As a Muslim, we have to accept the 'Qadar & Qodar' & 'Kun Faya Kun'. For now, I'm afraid that this situation may happen to all my nephew & niece. Among all my nephew & niece, the most hyperactive & 'tak makan saman' is my only nephew that stayed in Kedah. He just afraid of me & not of his parent. I hope my brother & sister-in-law will keep a close eye on him.

No comments: